The Mia Melon Houston Jacket is made with a soft cotton herringbone and designed with innovative fabric technology that is both waterproof and windproof. Wear this jacket in a variety of different ways. The zipper is an assymetrical antique nickel zipper front opening with faux leather zipper pull trim and can be worn open for a unique look. The hood is attached and has a cozy microfleece lined interior. This style also features cozy micro fleece lined side pockets with zippers and a faux notch detail at the back hand cuff. Wear the Houston from Fall to Summer.
Please Note: The Houston is a fitted jacket in the torso area but does allow more room in the hips.
- 100% Medium weight cotton herringbone outer fabric allowing breathability.
- 5K/3K WATERPROOF, WINDPROOF and THERMAL membrane.
- 120 gsm cozy micro fleece interior and a cozy microfleece lined hood.
- Additional DWR treatment to bead off rain and snow.
- Temp range: 32F/0C - 64F/18C
- Model one is 5’8” , Bust 32 B", Waist 25.5", Hips 38" and wears a size Small. Model two is 5’10” (Chest 34 B, Waist 25", Hips 35.5") and wears a size Small.
- Small is 32" long in front and back.
The measurements below are for the garment itself. For suggested body measurements please see our size chart https://www.miamelon.com/pages/sizing-fabric-care